Is Your Puppy Fearful Of The Vacuum Or Other Items?
Easy Steps To Introduce Your Puppy To New Things
Is your puppy dog fearful around certain household items such as the vacuum cleaner?
For only $17 AUD this quick and easy course gives you a step by step guide on how to introduce your puppy dog to new things using the vacuum cleaner as an example, so you can
- Help build your puppy dog's confidence around the vacuum cleaner and other household items
- Apply this knowledge to help your puppy dog overcome other fears
- Help your puppy dog become resilient to new and different things
- Further develop a beautiful bond between you and your puppy dog
- and much more..
For only AU $17 you will receive
- Expert knowledge from qualified Dog Trainers
- Easy to follow steps on how to correctly expose your puppy dog to a vacuum cleaner
- Free downloadable worksheet
- Email support
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!
For quick, easy to understand lessons to help your puppy dog - Enrol Now
Ann Harris is a qualified dog trainer, puppy class instructor and animal trainer for the film industry. Animals and animal training have always been a big part of Ann's life, particularly dogs.
Ann's own dogs have competed in dog sports, entertained at events, enriched lives through animal therapy and assisted in dog safety education for children. Her dogs have also been animal actors in many TV shows and films.
Vicki Austin has been working with the training and behaviour modification of dogs for over 35 years. Her qualifications include:
• Certificate III in Dog Training and Behaviour
• Certificate IV in Substance Detection (Dog Training and Behaviour)
• Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Vicki has been independently knowledge-assessed by New York based, Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers and holds the certification of CPDT-KA (Certified Professional Dog Trainer - Knowledge Assessed).
Vicki and Ann love to help owners teach their puppies and dogs new skills and to assist with problem behaviours, and also to make training rewarding and fun. Their positive methods help to strengthen the beautiful bond between the owner and their dog.
One of Vicki and Ann's greatest passion is correct puppy socialisation education.
It's a pleasure at Train My Puppy Dog to be able to bring this course to you.